Helping Low and Moderate Income Working Families
The Campaign for Working Families (CFWF) is a prosperity campaign started in May 2004 by the Community Foundation of East Central Florida with a grant from the Annie E. Casey Foundation. The community foundation created a coalition of community service agencies, governmental, corporations and individuals with a goal to help low and moderate income working families in Volusia and Flagler Counties build financial stability. The Campaign for Working Families continues today through this strong coalition and community partners who provide space for free tax preparation and financial education classes. The Campaign for Working Families provides the following services.
- Provide free tax return preparation
- Provide financial education classes to help individuals manage their money in a way that helps them build financial assets
- Provide financial education to children, youth and young adults
- Provide outreach and education about the Earned Income Tax Credit
- Promote and encouraging saving
Since it began the Campaign for Working Families has provided thousands of tax returns and financial education classes to individuals, families and children in Flagler and Volusia Counties.
Click the button(s) below to download the Annual Report PDF: