Give To A Fund

our funds banner

Give to the Community by Choosing a Fund to Support an Area of Concern

You Can Give To Any of Our Funds

The Community Foundation holds a variety of funds that anyone can give any amount to support their favorite cause. We call these funds Community Funds or Area of Interest Funds.

These are endowed funds that will continue to grow and give back to the area of interest forever. When we establish a fund like this we allocate 75% of each donation to be endowed, (principal is not spent but invested for the long-term and only part of the earnings is available for grants each year). The other 25% is made available for grants the first of each year from donations made the previous years). This allows part of the money to go to address current needs and the majority of the money to build and give back to the community FOREVER.

Community Funds/Field of Interest Funds

Field of Interest Funds are often established to support particular interest areas, specific program, initiatives, causes or geographic areas. At a door’s request use of the funds are restricted to a specified area of interest, but flexibility remains to meet changing situations. The board of directors has the responsibility of identifying each year where grant funds will be directed.

Donors choose these funds to support a particular area of concern, such as the arts, health or social services. These funds provide grants for specific types of programs without restricting the grants to a single organization or agency. Field of interest funds at the Community Foundation benefit a variety areas.

In 2017 we set a goal to begin building additional funds. Some of the funds listed have a zero starting donation accrued amount, meaning they were just created. Now, you can be one of the founders of these funds for a $100 donation. Everyone helping us build the first $100,000 for each fund with a $100 gift will become a Founder of that Fund and will always be remembered as such.

Give To What You're Passionate About

Animal Welfare Fund

0% Donated/$4,990 To Go
Care for Animals in Need Purpose: Provide funds for the protection, support, and care of animals in need. The Animal...
Donate Now

Arts & Culture Fund

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Enhancing Arts & Culture Purpose of the Fund: Improve the quality of arts and cultural programming. The Arts & Culture...
Donate Now

Children & Youth

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Improving Overall Welfare for Children and Youth Purpose: Improve the quality of life, available services, and overall welfare for children...
Donate Now

Colin’s Dream Park Fund

70% Donated/$29,483 To Go
Skate Parks Not Parkways Purpose: Colin’s Dream Park, otherwise known as CDP, was begun back in March of 2013, after...
Donate Now

Community Investment

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Investing in Our Communities Purpose: Allows the foundation to address current and ever-changing needs in the community. Donate Now Anyone...
Donate Now

Education Fund

25% Donated/$3,744 To Go
Improving Education Purpose: Support a wide variety of educational programs; K-12, college, plus community based programs (not including scholarships). Donate...
Donate Now

Environment Fund

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Improving the Environment Purpose: Maintain and improve the quality of our environment, parks and recreational areas, natural resources, and water...
Donate Now

Flagler Community Fund

51% Donated/$48,519 To Go
Making a Long Term Investment in Flagler County Purpose: The Flagler Community Fund is being created by and for the...
Donate Now

Health & Wellness

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Improving Medical Care Purpose: Improve the quality of health care outcomes through education, prevention, and quality medical care. Donate Now...
Donate Now

Human Services

0% Donated/$5,000 To Go
Addressing the Critical Needs of People Purpose: Support a variety of non-profit programs providing key services addressing the critical needs...
Donate Now

Southwest Volusia Community Fund

20% Donated/$39,605 To Go
Making a Long Term Investment in Southwest Volusia Purpose: The Southwest Volusia Community Fund was created by and for the...
Donate Now

Women’s Fund

23% Donated/$3,831 To Go
Improving the Lives of Women and Girls Purpose: Support a variety of programs that improves the lives of women and...
Donate Now